Who: The Women's Fund of Greater Birmingham
What: Smart Party 2020 presented by Shipt
When: Thursday, October 8, 2020, 12:00 PM
Where: Streaming online!
Join The Women's Fund of Greater Birmingham and the 2020 Smart Honorees to celebrate smart women and smart giving at our 9th annual Smart Party!
This year's unique circumstances can't stop us from convening a community of supporters passionate about building a more equitable future for women. Our virtual program is an exciting opportunity to expand and unleash the power of collective giving far beyond Greater Birmingham.
The virtual event will celebrate the 2020 Smart Honorees and feature a conversation between Valerie B. Jarrett and Melanie R. Bridgeforth, President & CEO of The Women's Fund of Greater Birmingham, about the influence and power of women and the critical role women's political and civic participation plays in building an equitable society. Ms. Jarrett is a Senior Distinguished Fellow at the University of Chicago Law School and a senior advisor to the Obama Foundation. She was the longest-serving Senior Advisor to President Barack Obama.
Our humorous emcee, Jamie Golden, has a few surprises to help us announce throughout the hour, so you won't want to miss a moment!
Ticket & Team Information
Individual Ticket ($45)
Individual tickets are $45 and include:
• A personalized fundraising page to share with friends, family, and co-workers
• Exclusive access to our live stream program featuring a conversation with featured guest Valerie Jarrett.
Smarty Pants Teams (Free)
Are you a Smarty Pants?! Hosting a Smarty Pants Team is a great opportunity for individuals who want to make an even bigger impact for women. Smarty Pants Team Hosts invite friends, family, co-workers, or neighbors to attend the online event and fundraise for The Women's Fund's mission. There are two types of Smarty Pants teams:
• Platinum Smarty Pants Team - A team of 20 people with a suggested fundraising goal of $5,000.
• Gold Smarty Pants Team - A team of 10 people with a suggested fundraising goal of $1,000.
The Women's Fund will help you in your fundraising efforts by providing the tools you need to reach your team's goal:
• Teams Overview & Suggested Fundraising Goals
• Fundraising Tips
• Team Registration Help
Can't join us live?
You can still support The Women's Fund even if you can't attend our virtual Smart Party:
1. Make a gift today.
2. Give in honor of a Smart Honoree.
3. Register to create your free personal fundraising page and use your network to raise critical funds to accelerate change for women!